Franciscan Brothers Baraka Agriculture College promotes Sustainable Agriculture for Rural Development.
It is mandated to build capacities and capabilities of farming communities within East Africa.
The objective of the Job: To facilitate students to acquire competencies and skills in sustainable agriculture.
- Training long and short courses and Day release participants.
- Developing and implementing new methods of teaching to reflect changes in the labor market and research.
- Designing, preparing and developing teaching materials.
- Assessing students’ coursework.
- Setting and marking examinations.
- Supporting students through a Mentorship / Advisory role.
- Undertaking personal research projects and actively contributing to the institution’s research profile.
- Supervising students’ research activities.
- Participate in the running of farm enterprises in the relevant areas of training.
- Carry out demonstrations and guide students through practical, field study and applied management.
- Keep students’ progress records.
- Backstopping in the Outreach Program and the College farm per your training roles.
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture Education and Extension/ Bachelor of Science in Animal Health.
- Having teaching experience will be an added advantage.
- Competence in the application Of knowledge and skills for promotion of sustainable agriculture
- Excellent interpersonal skills ,team-management and leadership skills
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and reporting skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and communication skills.
How to Apply
Application should be done online via a form and send hard copy application to the undersigned to reach Baraka Agriculture College NOT LATER THAN 3.00 P.M on Wednesday 22 June, 2021
Kindly use this link to apply using the online form https://forms.gle/1X18EicfBqwTMXVa8
Human Resource Manager,
Baraka Agriculture College,
P.O BOX 52-20106, MOLO