Office Administrator – IT
Corporate Staffing Services Ltd
Admin & Office
• Ensure that the tender documents are completed and accurate
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
Position: Office Administrator,
Gross Salary: Ksh 50k – Ksh 65k
Our client is an IT services provider and they seek to hire a passionate, efficient Office Administrator who will offer additional support in helpdesk management and preparation of tenders.
· Ensure that the tender documents are completed and accurate
· Compilation of tender documents i.e., the ability to draft plans, policies, and procedures and ensure that all mandatory documents are updated.
· Attend tender briefing meetings.
· Maintain accurate records and electronic copies of completed documents.
· Ability to process quotations, and tender extensions.
· Searching for relevant tenders on various platforms.
· Coordination, compilation, and completion of tender documents.
· Ensure the bid process is followed.
· Coordinate collection of tender documents and ensure submissions are made on time.
· Follow up on tenders submitted and maintain a database.
· Update all spreadsheets, databases, and records.
· Organize and schedule meetings.
· Develop/maintain a filing system.
· Responding to emails.
Qualifications and Skills
· Bachelor’s Degree in a Business-related field.
· Proven work experience in Tender Management.
· Minimum of 3-4 years of experience in a similar position.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
· Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. Scanners and printers).
· Professional attitude and appearance.
· Solid written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise.
· Excellent organizational skills.
· Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
· Customer service attitude.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject, quoting the job title in the email subject (Office Administrator – IT) before Friday 25th March 2023
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured