Creative & Design
Assessing the acoustics of the performance area and assemble and operate the necessary equipment
- Minimum Qualification:Unspecified
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
We are looking for a candidate who is able to assemble, operate and maintain the technical equipment used to record, amplify, enhance, mix or reproduce sound.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assessing the acoustics of the performance area and assemble and operate the necessary equipment
- Consult with producers and presenters to determine the sound requirements
- Select, position, adjust and operate the equipment used for amplification and recording
- Apply technical knowledge of sound recording equipment to achieve the determined artistic objectives
- Record sound onto digital audio tape or hard disk recorders
- Monitor audio signals to detect sound-quality deviations or malfunctions
- Anticipate and correct any sound related problems
- Maintain and repair sound equipment.
- Have studied Sound Engineering or a related field
- Have at least two years of experience doing sound
- Have knowledge in electronics and sound acoustics
- Demonstrate ability to handle sound for both radio and TV
- Have a good sense of pitch, rhythm, and be able to distinguish sound quality
- Be versatile in using sound softwares and be able to use audio equipment
- Be a team player, flexible, work long hours and excel under pressure
- Have a crazy passion for media work
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured