The job holder will be responsible for extensive sourcing of both commercial and residential properties.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:3 years
• Carry out sourcing activities
• Conduct initial market research and making calls to identify suitable Landlords and Letting Agents;
• Negotiate with Landlord/Letting Agent to ensure the property is provided at best value terms to the company
• Create and maintain effective partnerships with local authorities and support agencies;
• Ensure cold calling activities take place to identify suitable Landlords and Letting Agents;
• Ensure all records are maintained and kept up-to-date according to company policies and procedures;
• Undertaking site visits to explore new areas to procure properties;
• Prepare marketing presentations for pitching purposes.
• Handle client’s inquiries promptly and report any concerns that may need further attention.
• Update landlords/vendors on the status of their property on daily/weekly/monthly basis.
• Proper filing of all documents regarding property
• Submit monthly
reports to management.
• Bachelors degree/ diploma in Real Estate or it’s equivalent from a recognized university
• Should have a valid driving licence
• Over 3 years working experience in a marketing role.
• Ownership of a motorcycle will be an added advantage
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured