The ideal candidate has the primary responsibility for improved brand presence and recognition and business growth through Search Engine Optimization (SEO) targeted digital ads, web traffic enhancement and improved online client interaction tools.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
Career Options Africa Group is a HR Consultancy firm specialized in Recruitment, HR outsourcing and Immigration support within the East African Region with offices in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) and Burundi.
In-order to enhance our operations in Kenya, COA seeks to fill the above position with a suitably qualified and competent ICT & Business Solutions Officer with experience working in a busy business environment.
The ideal candidate has the primary responsibility for improved brand presence and recognition and business growth through Search Engine Optimization (SEO) targeted digital ads, web traffic enhancement and improved online client interaction tools. He/she will review current market and propose new business ideas to achieve set objectives.
1. Carry out Search Engine Optimization (SEO) operations and develop a growth strategy focused both on new business generation.
2. Enhance Social Media Presence and customer interaction.
3. Work with operation teams to write business proposals.
4. Coordinate with external service providers on website and business systems enhancements and developments.
5. Advise on emerging IT business Development trends and solutions.
6. Use IT solutions to build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
The job holder should have the following qualifications;
1. Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Business Information Systems or a relevant qualification.
2. Three years proven work experience in business solutions.
3. Good knowledge of new IT and business solutions trends.
THE RIGHT PERSON FOR THE JOB
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills and competencies.
• Proficiency in Microsoft office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power point).
• Great people skills, excellent business acumen, a self-driven and have an outstanding work ethics
• A very high level of professionalism, integrity, attention to detail and organization are essential for the role.
• Great communication and presentation skills.
• Ability to work flexibly and effectively under pressure
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING THE RIGHT PERSON
We are offering a competitive remuneration package for the successful candidate.
HOW TO APPLY
Send CV only by 5th February 2023 subject heading, as ICT & BUSINESS SOLUTIONS OFFICER. However, applications will be reviewed as they are received, and qualified candidates called for interview as soon as their CVs are received.
Candidates who do not hear from us by this date should consider their applications unsuccessful.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured