Salary - Commission based
Location- Nairobi, Thika and its environs
An insurance sales representative helps individuals and businesses to understand their insurance needs, explains their options to them and assists them in purchasing appropriate insurance policies. An insurance sales representative is responsible for selling insurance policies and other services and products, including unit trusts,mutual funds and securities, and financial planning services.
• Sell insurance policies to potential clients and institutions.
• Help individuals, businesses, and families select the most appropriate policies for health, life, and properties.
• Offer property and casualty, life, health, disability, and long-term care insurance.
• Sell policies that protect individuals and businesses from financial loss resulting from automobile accidents, fire, theft, storms, and other events that can damage property.
• Offer health insurance policies that cover the costs of medical care and loss of income due to illness or injury.
• Advise clients on how to minimize risk.
• Seek out leads and new clients.
• Maintain reports and records of insurance policies.
• Match insurance policies for clients with the companies that offer the best rates and coverage.
• Obtain price quotes and Process applications.
• Maintain regular contact with clients and after sales service.
• A certificate,diploma or a relevant bachelor’s degree from a recognizable university
• Should have good communication skills both oral and written
• Must possess good selling skills and out going
• Good presentation skills
• Good negotiation skills and articulate
• Good Interpersonal skills.