Location: Industrial Area, Nairobi,
Gross Salary: 26k + Incentives,
Our client is a leading aftermarket supplier of agricultural, automotive and conveyer belts in Kenya. They seek to The candidate must be flexible to travel all over the country.
• Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales
• Gathering market and customer information
• Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets
• Generate sales to achieve sales target
• Promote, sales and promote product visibility
• Responsible for preparing product quotations, site visits and coordinating client meeting
• Liaising with suppliers to check the progress of existing orders
• Checking the quantities of goods on display and in stock
• Recording sales and order information and sending copies to the sales office, or entering figures into a computer system
• Establish an effective and harmonious relationship with clients
• Writing and Submitting sales and customer visit report
• Bachelor of Business Management or related fields
• At least 1-2 years of sales experience preferably in Agricultural and Automotive spare parts
• Must be above 21 years of age
• Excellent communication, presentation, organizing skills, and customer management.
• Ability to work independently, self- driven and highly motivated.
• Knowledge of how to deal and cope with different types of personality, high emotional intelligence
• Professional poise and pleasing personality
• Willingness to travel anywhere in Kenya
• Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Sales Executive – Agriculture and Automotive belts) on or before Wednesday 16th June 2021.