SBL Manufacturing seeks a competent Sales Executive to drive revenue growth within assigned regions. SBL Limited currently operates in Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia and Malawi and boasts of selling over 1 Million bags of organic fertilizer within a short period of operation.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
Salary: 20k to 40k plus commissions
SBL Manufacturers Limited(SBL) is a company incorporated in Kenya located in Gilgil, Naivasha, with its Head Office in Nairobi City, Kenya. SBL Limited currently operates in Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia and Malawi and boasts of selling over 1 Million bags of organic fertilizer within a short period of operation.
- Diploma in sales or related field
- Experience of minimum 1 year in sales
- Ability to negotiate and understanding of marketing skills
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented, desire to deliver results
- Ability to create and deliver presentations
Responsibilities for Sales Executive
- Research and recommend prospects for new business opportunities
- Make sales for GPC Fertilizer and animal feeds.
- Create awareness of all our products in the assigned regions.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and prospects
- Stay current with trends and competitors to identify improvements or recommend new products
- Conduct awareness campaigns on our products in the region.
- Ensure weekly and monthly sales Targets are met.
- Collect and analyse information and prepare data and sales reports
- Attend workshops to learn more technical and professional skills for the job
- Build and maintain professional networks
- Meet with potential clients to determine their needs
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured