Dilusso Furniture and Design Ltd is looking for suitable candidates with necessary experience in Furniture field.
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
The Sales executive will identify, build and maintain a strong relationship with clients and ensure the uptake of the company’s furniture category.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Identify and recruit new customers, ensuring repeat sales, volume growth, increased rate of sale and customer satisfaction.
- Use an existing network of industry contacts to generate new business
- Plan, prepare and present persuasive approaches and pitches to potential corporate clients
- Assess the needs of the corporate clients and provide viable solutions while meeting sales targets
- Identify and grow opportunities within assigned territory achieving set sales targets
- Attend corporate client meetings
- Grow and retain existing corporate accounts by presenting new solutions and services to them
- Market intelligence in the furniture industry
Skills and Qualifications
- At least 3 years experience Selling office Furniture
Demonstrated track record in consistently achieving sales targets·
Excellent planning and organizational skills·
Ability to multi-task and get things done to completion·
A Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills·
Ability to handle and overcome objections from customers while negotiating terms of trade·
Excellent networking and prospecting skills·
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.